Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Effective August 6, 2020 - Revised Visitor Policy for Riverview Regional Medical Center
August 5, 2020
LIMITED VISITOR POLICY
Effective August 6, 2020
What are inpatient visitation hours?
- Visiting Hours are 10:00am – 6:00pm
How must visitors enter/exit the building?
- Visitors Enter and Exit through ED Waiting Room /Walk-in Emergency Entrance.
- Visitors must check in and check out when they are leaving through the ED Waiting Room/Walk-in Emergency Entrance. If they do not check out, the patient will not be allowed any additional visitors that day
Is there an age limit for in-patient visitors?
- No visitors age 12 or below will be allowed to visit patient
Is there a visitor limit?
- One visitor at a time for inpatients and same day surgery patients.
- No visitors with those having general imaging, labs or other outpatient services. Exception, OB Ultrasound is allowed one visitor
- No visitors for ED patients unless patient is end of life, pediatric, or needing additional assistance.
- If ED patient is to be admitted to the hospital, during stated visitor hours, visitor must come to the ED Waiting Room/Walk-in Emergency Entrance to check in, if they would like to stay. If outside stated visitor hours, they will not be permitted in building.
- Renewal Center remains under a no visitor policy.
Is a mask required for visitors?
- Visitors will be screened and must be masked at all times in the building.
- Visitors must provide their own mask if at all possible and may be turned away based on mask availability.