Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Revised Visitor Policy for Riverview Regional Medical Center
May 19, 2020
We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients. As current projections continue to indicate a lower than expected volume of COVID-19 in our region, we are pleased to ease the visitor restrictions at our facility.
- Visiting Hours are 10 am – 6 pm, daily
- Patients will be limited to one WELL visitor per day
- Visitors allowed outside of visiting hours include one companion for surgical patients, one support person for labor and delivery patients, one support person for minors or special needs patients, and guests for end-of-life care.
- All visitors must be 13 years of age or older, will be screened upon entry and will be required to bring and wear a mask at all times while in the facility. Visitors who do not provide their own mask will not be allowed entry.
- Visitors who do not pass the screening at entry will be asked to reschedule their visit until they are symptom-free.
- Visitors are NOT allowed for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for COVID-19.
- No visitors allowed for Renewal Center, imaging or lab patients (exception: OB ultrasound)
- No visitors for ER patients unless except for end-of-life care, pediatric guardian, or patient needs additional assistance.
- We continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- Please utilize alternative methods of communication, including technology, with patients as much as possible.
Signage is posted at the facility notifying visitors and the community of these new restrictions and guidelines.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.