Medical ImagingCall 615.735.5164
Riverview Regional Medical Center offers digital mammography screening, CT and a variety of medical imaging services to help physicians make accurate diagnoses and formulate treatment plans. Diagnostic services include various types of testing that confirm the existence of illness, disease or injury.
RRMC Medical Imaging
158 Hospital Drive
Carthage, TN 37030
We are partnering with Smith County Help Center along with Susan G. Komen to offer free screening mammograms to women who meet the following criteria:
- Women with no personal history of breast cancer or who are not experiencing any symptoms.
- Women who have not had a screening mammogram within the last 12 months.
- Women who are at 250% or less of the governmental poverty guidelines.
- Women who have NO insurance.
For more information, please call 615.735.5164
The diagnostic services at Riverview Regional Medical Center offer the latest technology in medical imaging. Services include:
- 16 Slice CT – full body computed tomography scanning
- Low Dose CT Lung Scan
- 1.5 T MRI – full body high definition magnetic resonance imaging
- General Radiology (X-ray) – latest digital radiography capabilities with long bone and total spine imaging, as well as routine radiographic exams
- Ultrasound – general, abdominal, obstetrical, cardiac (echocardiogram) and vascular imaging
- Bone Density (DEXA)
- Nuclear Medicine - general, cardiac and nuclear imaging, cardiac stress testing
- Digital Mammography
Low Dose Lung Screenings
The goal of lung cancer screening is to detect lung cancer at a very early stage — when it's more likely to be cured. By the time lung cancer signs and symptoms develop, the cancer is usually too advanced for curative treatment. Studies show lung cancer screening reduces the risk of dying of lung cancer.
To find out more information on Low Dose Lung Screenings and who should consider getting screened, click here.
Digital mammography provides new benefits to both patients and radiologist. These benefits include:
- Radiologist can manipulate the images to better focus on any area of concern
- Lower doses of radiation
- Improved image quality
- Computer-aided detection (CAD)
- Softcopy review and digital archiving
- Reduction in breast compression pressure
To schedule an appointment, please call (615) 735-5300