Limited Visitation Alert
March 20, 2020
Due to the current prevalence and trend of Covid-19 in our community, we have implemented limited visitor policies to protect our patients, employees, medical providers, and community.
- One visitor for those having outpatient surgery.
- One visitor per labor and delivery, pediatric, special needs, or end-of-life care patient.
- No visitors for general inpatients, imaging, laboratory, or other outpatient services. Exception: One visitor for OB Ultrasound
- No visitors for Renewal Center
- No visitors under age 12.
- No visitors in the Emergency Department, unless approved by the ED Charge Nurse.
- Visitors must enter and exit through the ED Waiting Room/Walk-in Emergency Entrance. They will be screened for temperature and symptoms, must check-in on arrival and check out when they are leaving.
- All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.