Skilled Nursing (Swing Bed) ServicesCall 615.735.5175
Transition from the hospital to home in the RRMC Skilled Nursing (Swing Bed) Program
Riverview Regional Medical Center’s Skilled Nursing (Swing Bed) program is a hospital based transitional care program designed to help if you are no longer in need of acute care but still need more rehabilitation before you return home. Even if you have received care or surgery at another hospital, you can choose the Skilled Nursing (Swing Bed) program at RRMC. It is short term designed to help patients reach a higher level of wellness or a higher level of independent functioning. We offer private rooms with flat screen TVs for you and your family’s comfort. Riverview Regional Medical Center’s Skilled Nursing (Swing Bed) program allows you to receive the high quality care you need for recovery close to home.
Swing Bed Services
158 Hospital Drive
Carthage, TN 37030
To make a referral
Please contact our Case Management Department at 615.735.5137.
- Physical Therapy to improve strength, endurance, flexibility, motor control and stability
- Occupational Therapy to improve activities of daily living
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy in conjunction with IV therapy
- Wound care consisting of treatments and dressing changes for wounds such as surgical incisions and ulcers
- Skilled nursing services are available 24 hours a day to provide care
- Social services to ensure a smooth transition upon discharge