For the safety of our patients, staff, visitors and community; anyone entering our hospital facilities must wear a mask that covers the mouth, nose and chin at all times. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or have been exposed to a person with Covid-19 in the past 10 days, please do not enter the facility.
Updated April 12, 2022
General Visitation hours are 7:00AM - 9:00PM.
- General visiting hours apply for the general public, grandparents and siblings.
- Siblings must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Labor and Delivery Area
- Up to 2 support persons can be present in the labor and delivery room.
- No siblings allowed in labor and delivery room.
- Visitation will be held on the Behavioral Health Unit with scheduled appointment times.
- 1 visitor allowed per patient at a time.
- Minor patients may have both parents or guardians in attendance.
- If an emergency situation occurs, the ER staff may ask visitors to wait in the waiting room.
- Visitation is limited
All persons must enter and exit through the front entrance or emergency room waiting room entrance.
All caregivers and visitors must have their temperature checked as they enter the building and wear a mask at all times. All caregivers and visitors must wash their hands or use alcohol foam before caring or visiting with any patient. There may be times when visitors may be asked to wear gloves before entering the patient’s room. No one who is sick should visit a patient in the hospital.