Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Visiting Hours & Information
At Riverview Regional Medical Center, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients.
Due to the current prevalence and trend of Covid-19 in our community, we have implemented limited visitor policies to protect our patients, employees, medical providers, and community effective July 7, 2020.
- One visitor for those having outpatient surgery.
- One visitor per labor and delivery, pediatric, special needs, or end-of-life care patient.
- No visitors for general inpatients, imaging, laboratory, or other outpatient services. Exception: One visitor for OB Ultrasound
- No visitors for Renewal Center
- No visitors under age 12.
- No visitors in the Emergency Department, unless approved by the ED Charge Nurse.
- Visitors must enter and exit through the ED Waiting Room/Walk-in Emergency Entrance. They will be screened for temperature and symptoms, must check-in on arrival and check out when they are leaving.
- All visitors must provide their own mask and wear it at all times.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.
- About Us
- Health Plans
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Patient Portal
- Patient Privacy Information
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Pre-Register Online
- RRMC Cafeteria
- Visiting Hours & Information
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- LifePoint Health National Quality Leader