Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Visiting Hours & Information
At Riverview Regional Medical Center, our top priority is safeguarding the health and wellbeing of our patients, providers, employees and community. We continue to closely monitor the prevalence of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and follow state and federal guidance as we adapt our operations to safely care for and support our patients.
Limited Visitor Policy Effective August 6, 2020
What are inpatient visitation hours?
- Visiting Hours are 10:00am – 6:00pm
How must visitors enter/exit the building?
- Visitors Enter and Exit through ED Waiting Room /Walk-in Emergency Entrance.
- Visitors must check in and check out when they are leaving through the ED Waiting Room/Walk-in Emergency Entrance. If they do not check out, the patient will not be allowed any additional visitors that day
Is there an age limit for in-patient visitors?
- No visitors age 12 or below will be allowed to visit patient
Is there a visitor limit?
- One visitor at a time for inpatients and same day surgery patients.
- No visitors with those having general imaging, labs or other outpatient services. Exception, OB Ultrasound is allowed one visitor
- No visitors for ED patients unless patient is end of life, pediatric, or needing additional assistance.
- If ED patient is to be admitted to the hospital, during stated visitor hours, visitor must come to the ED Waiting Room/Walk-in Emergency Entrance to check in, if they would like to stay. If outside stated visitor hours, they will not be permitted in building.
- Renewal Center remains under a no visitor policy.
Is a mask required for visitors?
- Visitors will be screened and must be masked at all times in the building.
- Visitors must provide their own mask if at all possible and may be turned away based on mask availability.
Thank you for your continued understanding and cooperation as we work to maintain a safe environment for our patients and team.
- About Us
- Health Plans
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Online Bill Pay
- Out of Pocket Expenses
- Patient Portal
- Patient Privacy Information
- Patient Rights & Responsibilities
- Pre-Register Online
- RRMC Cafeteria
- Visiting Hours & Information
- Mission, Vision and High Five
- Third Party Applications
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
- LifePoint Health National Quality Leader